Wednesday, February 13, 2008

twins

so beth at ishouldbefoldinglanudry held a contest to see who could guess the sex(es) of the babies she is currently incubating. now this was a super fun contest for me seeing as how im baby-obsessed and all. so i guessed that she was having two boys. i was secretly hoping for identical boys. well dadgummit, guess what? i was right (along with 21 other people), but it just so happens that i was the one who not only was right, but i won a $25 amazon gift card. now how saweeeeet is that? im really exited because the day i found out i won was the day i was sitting in my baby doctors office waiting for my second iui, just checking all the bogs i read on my super handy iphone. so im hoping that some of beths baby lottery luck will rub off on me. if not, at least i can go shopping at amazon.

No comments: