Friday, November 9, 2007

im not too proud to accept charity


look at me, look at me!!!!! i am the COOLEST!!! whoa...mental head slap...what the hell was i thinking???? ok, so i am NOT the coolest, but apparently vdog and little man felt sorry enough for me to give me a charity award. she gave me the egel award!!!! i am the awesomest! wait, no sorry...i keep getting caught up in the moment. anyway...she is super funny, and cool, and she lives in cali, which we all like to make fun of but secretly dream of doing. fyi, i was born in cali...something i dont often share, so consider yourselves privledged, people. i mean really. i havent even told my husband that. thats not true, but it made ya feel good for a second didnt it? i thought so. anyway, go check her out!!!

2 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

Congrats on your Egel nest award :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

VDog said...

Glad you stopped by to pick up your award! And thanks for the hearty linkage!

Cali born, baby! It's the way to go!

BE said to give it out to new, unknown bloggers -- you definitely fit the bill!!

Congrats!