Wednesday, September 26, 2007

what the hell is a blog?????

ok, so i have recently become addicted to blogging. not doing it myself, but reading other people's blogs. i am a chronic lurker. but i have discovered this amazing little network of bloggers. most of the ones that i really enjoy are from some ladies out in the midwest. i read one of their blogs, and that turned into me spending 8,487 hours catching up on all of these unknown peoples lives. which is kinda funny actually, considering that i am so incredibly unfocused. but that just shows you how facinating and clever all of these women (and one man) are. but i am a virgin blogger. a vlogger, if you will. please be gentle. haha. dont really know why i am doing it. i guess i have a need to feel like the "cool" people. my life isnt fascinating. in fact, the most notable thing about my life is that its so ordinary. but i love it. well thats not true. i hate various parts of my lfe with a passion, but i love the important stuff. for instance: i hate my job. but i love my husband. i hate worrying about money. but i love my dogs. there, i am totally normal and balanced. or my therapist says i will be after my next round of electroshock therapy. lets just see how this goes shall we???

2 comments:

VDog said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I love you already!!

I have always called myself a "type B." I aim for a B+ in all the things I do. Because it's just not worth the anxiety to shoot for that @!#$% A.

If you haven't already, you should install Sitemeter or StatCounter so you can see who's lurking on YOUR blog! ;)

Hope you come check me out! Found you through WW. Can't wait to see what you do with the place!

Mimi's Toes said...

This is a little late in welcoming you to the Blog world but I just discovered your blog today from reading Beth's at folding laundry. I started blogging back in May of 2006 and find it so relaxing and an escape for me. Where at in the south are you from?